View Single Post
02-26-13, 01:18 AM   #5
michiarr
A Defias Bandit
I -think- I'm having the same problem, but it's hard for me to tell.

I did, in fact, accidentally install the new test version (5.2.1) using the WowMatrix program. I saw there was an update for it and just went with it without reading. Then I logged merrily into WoW 5.1. I immediately noticed my carb minimap was missing as well as my quest module. I figured I needed to redo all of my settings - no big deal. I right clicked the carb icon it to pull up the carb menu and nothing happened. I tried to pull up the menu from chat and nothing happened either. I then tried to pull up the Blizz map, which didn't work, nearly sending me into a mapless panic.

I logged back out and disabled carb (which was not showing up as out of date). This made the Blizz map work again. Then I went searching the internet and realized that I had installed the new unstable release. I uninstalled it and reinstalled 5.1.2, assuming this would fix everything. I didn't do anything at all. I disabled all of my other addons and tried carb, but still the same as above. I also tried installing even older versions of carb, with the exact same results. I noticed that I'm also no longer getting the carbonite load message when I sign in. I seem to have rendered carbonite completely useless, and it makes me sad.

Ideas?