View Single Post
12-07-14, 08:15 PM   #22
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Banknorris View Post
My "real" thought was that you had an evil plan: "How to tell people that I am hot without looking snooty?"
Haha. Well, for one, I'm pretty sure nobody anywhere has ever gotten fat solely from eating too much bacon. Have you ever tried to over-eat meat? And I mean actual meat, not "meat products" like hot dogs and McDonald's burgers. You just can't do it, unless there's something medically wrong with you.

For two, I still don't understand the thought process that interprets "doesn't like bacon" as "must be hot". I'm sure there are plenty of fat people who don't like bacon, and there are also plenty of people who aren't fat who are also not "hot" by popular standards.

Finally, if I'd wanted to tell people something about my appearance, I'd have just said it, or posted a picture of myself. If you've read much of my forum posting history, you'd know that I'm not one to beat around the bush. If I want you to know something, trust me, you'll know.

And though I don't like bacon, I do love steak, fried chicken, pizza, cheesecake, and ice cream. I also love salmon, fresh fruit, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts. Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Last edited by Phanx : 12-07-14 at 08:23 PM.