View Single Post
10-21-18, 02:14 AM   #8
neheri
A Murloc Raider
Thanks everybody for your replies. I will try work it out today according to your tips.

I will be honest - I am trying to edit Aloft addon for TBC (2.4.3) game version, so it works like TidyPlates. It's a tank addon which helps you to see which NPC targets you or not. TidyPlates backport for TBC would be ideal, however it's much more complicated addon than aloft so I am afraid I won't be able to backport it with my current LUA knowledge.

Yeah I know, you think I am a private server pirate - but I have Battle For Azeroth purchased and had 60 days of gameplay while I managed to play only 2hrs and got bored. There are several upcoming TBC servers and I am just find it 100x more fun to play there than on retail.

Back to the point - please see attached Aloft addon with my changes. In file CoreModules\HealthBar.lua, line 260 I made my edits (if I managed to do it here I would also do elsewhere). It works the way I wanted - on health change it changes colour if mob is targeting me, if someone else attacks it it changes colour to yellow.

However it gets bugged with more than 1 mob and also if someone heals me and overaggroes (NPC health is not chaged).

This addon would make a tank's like so much easier. Not to mention TidyPlates which is all the way great addon (including PvP arena plays). Any idea where to request an addon backport?

Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: zip Aloft.zip (647.8 KB, 155 views)