Thread: BlizzCon
View Single Post
11-04-05, 04:49 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Sunday, 30 Oct 05

Dolby & Kudane take me to Disney, since I’ve never been. Wheeeeee! Cairenn is a *major* adrenaline junky. Roller coasters and haunted houses and drops from thousands of feet up! YAY! Spend the day wandering around Disney, talking and hanging out, just enjoying the fact that I’ve finally gotten to meet all these people face to face. What more is there to say?

Get a call from Iriel, he’s heard from Quutar and Silvershadow. Get in touch with them, make arrangements to get together for dinner. Call Slouken, invite him, his wife and their daughter to join us as well. Spend *hours* sitting around in the restaurant talking. Yes, more geek talk. UIs and code and websites, oh my! That and just plain not wanting to call it a night, since it’s my last night in town.

Finally, can’t put it off any longer. More hugs all around, bittersweet this time, and back to my hotel to pack and get ready to fly out in the morning.

Monday, 31 Oct 05

Alarm goes off way too early. Slouken arrives and drives me to the airport to catch my 9 am flight home. 10+ hrs of traveling again, and my body’s sense of time is *completely* screwed up, between time zone changes and the change in time from daylight savings to regular, as well. And it was worth every bit of it. I had a fabulous time. And now that my pictures are out there, whether I will it or no, there’s no longer any point in my continuing to hide up here in Canada any longer, so (hopefully) I’ll get more opportunities in the future to get out and actually meet all these people that I’ve called friends for all these years and to hang out in person.

/edit: More pictures here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	concert_01.jpg
Views:	643
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	789  Click image for larger version

Name:	concert_02.jpg
Views:	619
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	790  

Last edited by Cairenn : 08-31-06 at 05:04 PM.