View Single Post
02-28-13, 06:05 PM   #43
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by mjumnito View Post
One more question then, how long before you pick one. Only asking because I'm trying to get a rough idea how long i got to come up with more
A fair distance away still, The current alpha is coming along nicely with very few bugs left that I can think of, then i'll move onto the next stage of updating quests, which won't be an easy chore. After that will be the node system (and yes, i'm going to look into ditching carbonite.nodes and adding gather support), then notes system update which should go faster.... at that point i'll be ready for a general release even tho still a lot to do like updating the map guide / icons and adding localization.

Until it's ready for a general release i'll be keeping it as Carbonite just to keep and maintain the backwards compatability with the current live release if people need to switch back. If i have the cash i'm thinking i'll hold a contest and let everyone vote on the new logo, award a blizzstore pet or something to the creator and to one random person who votes.... been wanting to run some kinda contest for you users anyways as the total # of downloads inches closer and closer to the momentous 10 million mark, so it works to have a good reason to run it :P

Last edited by Rythal : 02-28-13 at 06:07 PM.