View Single Post
04-16-09, 05:31 PM   #517
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
What would have happened if we and Curse both had to close our doors on Tuesday? Not slow. Just plain closed.
Not being rude here, but the truth is this: I, and everybody else, would be disappointed. UICGaming would be ecstatic! There is always somebody out there willing to fill the void.

*Interface.com has always done a good job for the users to insure equality and easy distribution of add-ons. In my opinion, however, I think Dolby took a bit more than he was prepaired for when jumping on the WoW bandwagon. It's happened to *everybody.* Nobody has seen a userbase so large in any MMO in history. It's quite understandable.

If *Interface closed doors; there will be another site to take up the slack. The authors will flock to UICGaming, WorldofWar.net, or any other site that's hosting add-ons.

Please, don't ask the questions you're not prepared for the answers. Try not to take this the wrong way; but you're hardly the white knight of Add-on distribution. You're just another site. Yes, a well ran site, with a good archive of add-ons in a simple to find manor, but still just another site.