Thread: My replacement
View Single Post
10-20-08, 01:58 PM   #11
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by groove View Post
quick question. I assume you're using eepanels? How do you get the target frame to appear when you select a target? I
Im using kgpanels for everything related with the UI, its done via onclick/onevent programing.

Originally Posted by Barrious View Post
Looks great to me as well, only thing I notice from the picture and I know its a small thing but, do the bags/Menu bar always show?
Originally Posted by Aygen View Post
If you would like a way to remove that bag/options bar. Dominos can hide them completely.
Also, as for my request: I don't know if you use DUF in this. If you do, this is redundant, but if you don't can you remove the voice chat icons?
Also, how easy is ZmobDB able to be updated with new mobs *A-la 2.1 "Monster not found" fiasco*
Yes im using Dominos, so you can hide everything you want. About ZmobDB i havent had major problems yet and the mod was updated for 3.0.2 so i guess it will keep working.

Originally Posted by PlUmPaSsChIcKeN View Post
I just have one question.
Do you happen to have the button layouts pre set?
I'd like to have the same button layouts as before, mainly due to the fact that I am very used to them and when tabbing to another toon, I can quickly react.
No im sorry i dont have it.

Im making a release of the UI but some addons store the configuration in a gloval SavedVariables folder and others on each character you create so this will take a few days to sort out.
Also if u have any request to add/remove let me know.
Cheers,
Bruj0