View Single Post
10-04-12, 01:18 PM   #39
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
I removed the donation link from rythal.com. I really do appreciate people wanting to donate, and I hope you still do in the future, but until I get the GPL version finished and uploaded I feel extremely guilty having donations sent to me for nothing during a feature freeze. Even if it's towards what i've done already / against the hopes of the future.

I've tried to stay quiet on it, while I thought over it last night since coming to the full realization of it... and a lot of it has to do with my own personal morals, reguardless what anyone else says.. at this time that the carbonite code I was working on, and was the basis of my updates broke blizzards terms. I won't remove it for download because I don't know how long until I get the new one finished, but I won't accept donations against it.

And for those asking about curse all the time, it's the same reason curse has not been updated yet ... I don't want to submit a patch to them I know breaks the terms, The carbonite team might of had permission ... but I never had that permission.

Last edited by Rythal : 10-04-12 at 01:27 PM.