Thread: frame replacing
View Single Post
10-06-14, 01:42 AM   #11
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What the code I posted does:

When you press the Shift key, it removes the CustomFilter from all Auras, Buffs, and Debuffs elements on all oUF frames, and forces them all to update. This will cause all buffs and debuffs to be displayed, since there is no filtering in place.

When you release the Shift key, it replaces whatever CustomFilter was on each Auras, Buffs, and Debuffs element on each oUF frame, and forces them all to update. This will cause buffs and debuffs to be filtered according to your CustomFilter function again.

If you use the code I posted, your CustomFilter function should apply normal (non-Shift key) filtering all the time, because it will never be run while the Shift key is pressed. If it has any checks to apply special filtering, get rid of them.

If you want something other than the functionality I just described, please be more specific about what you're looking for. Based on the description in your original post, it sounded like this is what you wanted -- show all auras on Shift, otherwise apply your filter.