View Single Post
06-28-11, 09:57 AM   #3
Vlad
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I know, but they should have the suggestions forum shared between US and EU (and RU since it's part of EU really) and for example have a forum structure like this (right below the current "Support" category for example):

Code:
[Suggestions]
  + [Gameplay]
    - Quests
    - Professions
    - Achievements
    - Story
    - Raids and Dungeons
    - General
    + [Interface and Macros]
      - Bugs
      - General
  + [Armory]
    - Community API
    - General
  + [Forums]
    - MVP nomination
    - General
Those working on the various aspects can sometimes look trough what they care to look at, instead of looking at just one forum named "General" and trying to spot the threads with the tag "Suggestion".
If I was a dev I'd avoid it basically because it's a lot of work and it's not comfy to work with, it's much easier and time saving to have a specific category that I care about and sometimes check it out for ideas on what ever I am working with or if I needed some new ideas.
I guess the key here is making communication between us and the game makers better, considering the new website seems to have a more dynamic management that allows new categories to be added easier, I see no problem with this. Not to mention it's all on battle.net and the account you have is accessible from any other region so having a cross continent forum that is shared shouldn't be a problem either.

Last edited by Vlad : 06-28-11 at 10:01 AM.