View Single Post
01-10-13, 12:09 PM   #1
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mailboxes, forges, etc question

Rythal, just curious as to where you get the data for new widgets like mailboxes, anvils, forges, etc? I know lots of them were pre-coded in the version you inherited, but how are you pulling data for new ones?

Also, what about resources like mines and herbs? Are you using something like GatherMate2_Data or Gatherer_WoWHeadDB? Does Carbonite support Gas Clouds and Fish Pools? Last time I checked, Gatherer_WoWHeadDB did not support Gas Clouds and Fish Pools, but GatherMate2_Data does, but things may have changed in the 1+ years since I last looked.

No, I don't have any problems, but that's because with me not using Carbonite, it is a bit of a cop-out, but colour me curious, especially given that the phasing in Karasang Wilds changes the locations for gathered resources before and after, and I know GatherMate2 handles the phasing perfectly. I am thinking I will give Carbonite a test run sometime soon, but I want to make sure I don't lose information (I don't mean lose SV data, more of a "hey, I used to be able to see X before, and can't now") after the switch.

Also, confirmed via comments on WoWHead, Redbelly Mandarin no longer exists in Jade Forrest, and can only be fished in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.