View Single Post
08-04-09, 08:50 PM   #21
sinokreal
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nocturna View Post
There are two issues being (confusingly) discussed and intermingled in this thread. One issue is the disappearance (or, failure to appear) of the square Carbonite minimap, and the other is the disappearance of the WoW (round) minimap because it has been incorporated into the Carbonite minimap by user option.

The issue I'm having is that the Carbonite minimap (the square one that sits near the bottom-left of the screen by default) will not appear no matter what I do. "Move minimap to Carbonite minimap" is NOT checked. In the past (previous releases of the addon), pushing M once toggled the Carbonite minimap, pushing it again hid the Carbonite minimap and displayed the main Carbonite map (if the "hide minimap when main map displayed" option is checked.) This was perfect.

Now, with the latest release, this no longer happens. Pushing M just displays the main Carbonite map. I can't get the Carbonite minimap to appear no matter what I do, no matter which options are checked or unchecked. Meanwhile, the WoW minimap displays and works as always.

I have tried this with Cartographer enabled and disabled, and it makes no difference- I get the same "no Carbonite minimap" behavior. I am not running any other addons which seem that they would interfere with Carbonite- I'm running only Karthus' Hunter Timers, Omen, Deadly Boss Mods and Recount.

Does anyone have any specific hints or troubleshooting suggestions on this? I purchased the Carbonite addon package (not just Carbonite Quest, the whole package) several months ago and have been pleased with it until this problem arose.

Thanks
I to have a similar effect going on my interface. I hit the letter "M" on my keyboard and niether the map comes up, i mean by map the area map or the little map.
I right clicked the carbonite button and tried hiting the show map part, and guess what NOTHING!.
so whats the deal?

FYI i have a mac.