View Single Post
05-06-13, 11:23 AM   #4
Kreelor
A Firelord

JimJoBlue, I really like the fact that you took the time to help users understand these basic functions, especially in graphical form!

Reference: Routes; designating specific herbs/mining nodes to display while hiding the remainders:

There's something which has always bothered me, even from days of old before Rythal took over. I still find it extremely difficult in designating only specific herbs/mining nodes to be displayed upon the Carbonite map(s). Note: I never incorporate the Blizzard minimap into the Carbonite map(s). I'm not even going to get into the fact that Carbonite STILL does not display the yellow nodes in its own map(s)! Only the Blizzard minimap shows them. That's why I keep the two map types separated from each other.

In any event, I'd love to have your explanation on how to have Carbonite's map(s) display only those specific herbs/mining nodes that "I can choose" (based upon my current skill level in Herbalism/Mining). I often want to bypass all the herbs/mining nodes that my skill level won't let me access anyway. Currently, it's very confusing and often doesn't even work when trying to select which kinds of herbs or mining nodes I want the map to hide and/or display on the Route tracking itself.

I know you're busy, but please keep this in mind. Maybe even someone else knows how to configure the Route to display only specific types?