Thread: FuBar 2.0
View Single Post
08-23-06, 05:01 AM   #19
Lichbane
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

No Ace?

I've only recently loaded FuBar to replace my aging TitanBar. All was going well, except I noticed I needecto reload my UI each time I loaded a profile .... . And then I noticed that ACE wasn't needed because it had ACE2 built in. I still had ace as a leftover from some old mods. So I removed it and ...

... then virtually none of my plug-ins worked.

The errors below don't account for the 10-12 plug-ins that didn't load or didn't appear on the menu, but this is what !ImprovedErrorFrame gave me:

Count: 1
Error: ...e\AddOns\Fubar_FishingBuddyFu\FuBar_FishingBuddy.lua:20: attempt to index global `FuBarUtils' (a nil value)
--------------------------------------------------
Error: Interface\AddOns\MetaMap\MetaMap.lua:3230: attempt to index global `TabletLib' (a nil value)
Error: ...rface\AddOns\FuBar_OutfitterFu\OutfitterFuLocals.lua:3: attempt to index global `ace' (a nil value)
Error: Interface\AddOns\FuBar_OutfitterFu\OutfitterFu.lua:3: attempt to index global `TabletLib' (a nil value)
Error: Interface\AddOns\FuBar_QuestsFu\QuestsFuLocals.lua:3: attempt to index global `ace' (a nil value)
Count: 2
Error: Interface\AddOns\FuBar_QuestsFu\QuestsFu.lua:440: attempt to index field `loc' (a nil value)

So I've loaded up Ace again and all is well.

Any ideas?

EDIT: BTW, I do love FuBar. Much nicer than Titan.