View Single Post
02-13-07, 05:49 PM   #3
IceD
A Cyclonian
Love the UI, but as Rawlio has stated, almost everything is out of date. I updated everything of course via WoWAceUpdater but there are still a LOT of outdated addons.

Problems include
- Smartbuff not casting Frost Armor (at one point I was casting Frost Armor when I triggered my mouse's scroll wheel)
- Conjured Food + Water locked into a bag; everytime I move it it gets shifted back into the assigned bag, which I have no idea how to undo **** FIXED; had to do with cryolysis
- In the screenie, buffs and debuffs of anyone I select appear next to my name **** FIXED; metahud
- Is the quest manager switchable to another add-on or am I confined to the included one?
- Any way to reposition the character/enemy icons, as well as party member icons? Can't get used to it, which was the reason I forgoed using MazzleUI (all that info scattered everywhere was just too much to handle; not saying it's scattered here, it's *way* better than Mazzle, but just that I can't get used to it)
- Minimap sometimes does not show or is misplaced
- Can't use my talent points probably because of Planner; very annoying.. **** FIXED.. had to disable Planner

I've deleted and replaced WTF folders and add-on packs numerous times everytime a problem occurs, but just somehow there seems to always be something right around the corner... I'll definitely still be using this UI. Thanks~
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_021307_153804.jpg
Views:	1824
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1056  

Last edited by IceD : 02-14-07 at 12:24 AM.