View Single Post
09-28-11, 09:57 AM   #41
RazorClaw99
Banned
Originally Posted by humfras View Post
This thread is great is pure madness/fun. I do not want to offend anybody but this are my thoughts:

First, RazorClaw99 asked for
"[...] an addon that has both a threat meter as well as a DPS meter"

After he has been given an answer of two of the most used AddOns, he assumes that they both are only textual.

Ok, very smart to say that an AddOn is lacking a feature the AddOn (in fact) is based of if you have no conception and did not take a single look at it.
Try a research first next time before repeate yourself, being foolish and rude to others.

eg: 10 posts after Othgar's suggestions, you say thanks to
Xrystal posting a link to Skada (with a nice description, I have to say!).
It shows that you have not take a minute to search and look for the given answers but relied on your wrong evaluation of them.

There is no big difference between the 'Module' system Skada has and the Recount plugin regarding 'disk space'.
Skada needs 2.5 MB of disc space, Recoutn needs 1.6 MB
Regarding the fact that WoW needs about 30 GB of disc space, your argument seems valid
You should be more worried about CPU usage than disc or RAM usage of an AddOn.

"If u couldn't figure that out stop programming ur whole life and get out more with ppl."
Also you claim yourself as "a comp techy", I ask myself if you have any experience in programming a script/application that has more than 500 lines of code or is done by dozens of contributors.

I am glad you get what you were looking for.
Thanks to the nice and constructive people.
And thanks for the lolz!
well it woulod help if most forum trolls would just open mouth insert foot and not post will pppl are looking for stuff, and if most ppl saw the first few posters posted links to addons for me so I though most of the ppl here would do so. So I really didn't think this site had the addon the ppl were talking about and wording is key everytime someone has done a "recount" it's been in text so I though the DPS thingy would be know as a meter to have it like a threat meter like omen.