Thread: co-pilot mad
View Single Post
12-06-07, 11:15 PM   #9
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't really see how someone telling him what to do would constitute cheating. I don't think its against the ToS to give someone tips, nor allow someone to watch or tell you what to do. Its not a bot, it isn't interfacing with the game in a way to allow the player an advantage. I just really do not understand the request, since they way I read it the person can already see the game action. Communication is just as easy as using a phone or some voice chat.

Now, if the issue is the person can not see the game action in order to offer help then look into RealVNC or FreeVNC, cant recall correct name. It is just a matter of a remote connection. That will give someone the ability to watch or play remotely. Graphics will be greatly diminished however.
Communication is covered above.

No mods are needed to do this as software will allow it to happen, and like I said, I don't see this being any type of cheat.