Thread: 2 small things
View Single Post
08-17-09, 05:44 AM   #15
Way
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Seer View Post
2 things I never noticed on the PTR..

As a Lock, I use fell armor.

For some reason my unit frame keeps flashing green even when I'm at full health. I'm fairly sure this didn't happen on the PTR with nUI 5.04
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Yep, confirmed. It overheals you.

Although I keep missing the green bar coloring when I press the prtscrn button. Rofl. The scrolling info on the left is showing the spells healing on me.

Aha, here you go. Some more pics showing full healing, part healing and over healing.
They recently changed some of the heal mechanics so that the Legendary mace (whatever it is called) could proc off of over heal hot ticks.
Wonder if this is why you now see over heal from Fel Armor?

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
We managed to get in a hotfix today that allows periodic healing ticks that were going to overheal entirely to go ahead and fire. Previously they did not fire. This means that effects that were able to proc from HoT ticks that did some healing can now also proc from HoT ticks that overheal completely. The most notable such effect is that Val'anyr's absorb shield should now work as advertised. All these ticks should now appear in the combat log as well, allowing you to get a fuller sense of your raw healing output from all sources.
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/27/1911...s-confirm.html

Last edited by Way : 08-17-09 at 05:53 AM. Reason: To add Blue Post