View Single Post
10-28-16, 09:53 AM   #7
nebula
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
The OP's wish was already granted. Someone just has to spend 5 minutes following the very easy steps I posted over a month ago. (I don't have or want the app, so I'm not going to download it just to extract the images for you.) Here they are again in a list format:
  1. Do either of these:
    • Copy the Legion Companion app's APK file from your phone to your computer. (#)
    • Download the Legion Companion app from a third-party website that provides APK files. ($)
  2. Rename the file from "whatever.apk" to "whatever.zip".
  3. Double-click the file to open it like any other ZIP file.
  4. Browse around to find the image files (they're typically in the "res" folder, then in one of the "drawable-####" folders inside that).
  5. Extract the image files from the ZIP file.

(#) Google has tons of tutorials to choose from on this topic.
($) Even if you think it's dangerous to install apps from these sites, you're not installing anything, nor running any program or code, for this procedure.
Almost. Similar to Hearthstone, you need UnityStudio (or some other Unity3d extraction tool) to pull the images out of the assets/resS files and convert them to something usable.

I'll upload a zip later tonight since I already extracted everything to get some of the higher quality mission assets.