View Single Post
04-16-09, 06:14 PM   #530
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Originally Posted by Raventiger View Post
My apologies if my remarks were out of line. Personally I'm more than a little bit fed up with the attacks on this site and it's admins, and that's how I took your post.
Apology accepted. I know the admins of the site. I've even personally met Dolby (or was it Kudane? lol). It's been so many years, and it was merely in passing at an SOE Convention. More a "ah! So you're the face behind X" on both sides.

Either case, the admins do their best for the users here. The site is very well designed and very clean (much cleaner now they took out all the ugly "WoW-esque" borders and crap). You can't say the same for any other UI site out there, so far.

I'm not trying to attack anybody. I did come off, initially, a little harsh by the actions they have taken. I still disagree with them, but have calmed down through simple discussion since then. Dolby has picked up a few things from this post; I only hope a few of them were suggestions I've made. Eh, doesn't really matter. As long as WoWI keeps improving and, hopefully, either unblocks WM or outdoes them. I will still remain critical of any solution that ties you to one site -- that was my key reason for using WM.