View Single Post
07-17-05, 01:09 PM   #8
Gazmik
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Arouin
However, I'm having some problems...
My apologies... the version of Disenchant Predictor I posted requires LootLink for hooking tooltips, and I neglected to include that information when copying the description from my site. We at Fizzwidget Industries are dedicated to customer service, so you're of course entitled to a full refund; just go see my assistant Sell'Jin and he'll take care of ya.

There's a new version now which no longer has this dependency (it's now using EnhTooltip instead, which is now also included in the download). You can grab it either here (once the upload goes through) or at my site. This also applies to AdSpace... which means both now support ItemsMatrix and AllInOneInventory and whatever else EnhTooltip supports.

In other news, I've added exciting new features to Enchant Seller! Using data from the Auctioneer and ReagentData mods (available separately, it now estimates the total materials cost for each enchantment you know (using vendor prices or auction prices where appropriate), and uses this to help you advertise your services. Grab it here or at my site.

Guildentipper is also updated (it's not on this site yet as there's no picture; Sell'Jin's been taking his time about that): it now adds guild information to more tooltips.