View Single Post
12-23-10, 01:03 PM   #4574
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
This is the progression Ive had over the last 3-4 days. The last one is the one Im using atm. As always, Suggestions and C&C welcome~
It seems to be a little jumpy/bumpy/turbulent in the middle of the screen to me. Even though it's just a screenshot. Maybe it's just the scrolling combat text, not quite sure.

It seems to get your information more from numbers than bars? Since your numbers are large enough to basically hide the bars. I suggest you try a "number" interface, without bars or very thin bars that just line up the numbers. For example start with OnScreenHealth (or something similar) and see if you can play with it (replacing player and target frame).

Anyway, overall your numbers are quite large. Maybe change the scrolling combat text to be just vertical instead of curved, too. I can only recommend xCT for that matter.

And a personal preference would be to hide all the actionbuttons and use something like Coolline to display cooldowns.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."