View Single Post
11-11-13, 12:23 PM   #6
Kreelor
A Firelord

Thanks, JimJoBlue for your post. But, your reply did not relate to my most recent question which I asked of Rythal. He's the one who made certain statements, and I'm trying to find out what his statements actually mean.

Have you read and understood everything previously posted in this thread? By the way, the Zygor green blob was used only as an example, since it's large and easy to see. There are other things which do not port over from Blizzard's Mini Map and Carbonites larger map.

You are mistaken when you say:
"Dude, you are asking why ZYGOR's POI (the green dot) is not showing on CARB's map..."

I never said that Zygor's POI green icon wasn't showing on Carbonite's map. It does show!!!

What I said was, if it is showing on Blizzard's Mini Map, Blizzard's Main Map, and Carbonite's larger map, then why doesn't Carbonite's minimized view display it, as well? The unanswered issue relates to Carbonite's minimized view, and to why it does not show everything that all the other maps show!

You seem to be saying that Zygor is responsible to add code to point to the Carbonite minimized view. I don't understand that. I don't understand why Carbonite's minimized view can't/won't display exactly what it's larger version and Blizzard's Mini Map both show. To me, it should --- if it's truly "replacing" Blizzard's Mini Map!

I can't get a straight answer from anyone. At least, I can't get answer that makes sense to me.

Last edited by Kreelor : 11-20-13 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Changed Carbonite's "minimap" to Carbonite's "minimized view" where applicable.