View Single Post
05-30-07, 12:55 PM   #23
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
This worked for me, but...

Originally Posted by Exceltica
One change I made to test the hypothesis to get things working was, if Mazzlefizz does not mind the suggestion, to go into Interface/AddOns/Mazzifier/Mazzifier_Buttons.lua. Around line 58 in the file, in the CompressBar() function, there is a line:
local shouldAdd = false
which I changed to:
local shouldAdd = true

Keep in mind that during my testing I was deleting my entire WTF folder each time while working on isolating things. You may need to reset your setting for the crashing toons in order to re-mazzify them.

This is the simplest change I tested during my trouble-shooting, and seems to address the empty bar issue.

I have been lurking here since the update hoping that someone would find a fix for MAC and Mazzle. Like many others, I don't think I could play the game anymore with out this great interface.

So, I was getting the same crash when I logged into certain characters (my Hunter specifically), and when I re-Mazzified anyone I got the same fatal crash. The crash did not occur when I disabled bongos. Alas, this is covering old ground, I'm sure...

I tried the above change, making the local shouldAdd = true. And it seemd to work beautifully. I have not had a chance to inspect completly yet as I'm at work and should not be playing... =)~ but the only glaring problem I am having is this:

The border around the mini-map moved the top right of the screen. The rest of the borders are fine. I have tried several different aspect ratios for my screen size and it has not helped. I can X-out of the border... but that just makes it dissapear... How can I fix this? Is there a setting I do not know about? Is there a way to adjust the mini-map border, drag it back in place, that I am not seeing.

I am in NO WAY an expert at the interface. I learn more about it everyday. Do you guys have any suggextions?

Thanks for the help, hope my first post has been informative