View Single Post
05-08-10, 05:08 PM   #53
Drespar23
A Kobold Labourer
I really hope this thread isn't dead!!! This is such an amazing idea, I'd love to see this done!

I have some idea's on some aspects of this, as well as maybe some information that might be useful.

Font is Impact with a bit of shading behind it. Also maybe for the shield above the health in the game could be used to show if you have Power word: Shield up, Anti-Magic Shell, Ice Barrier etc. where it slowly depletes as the timer goes down. The ammo bar would be used for mana, rage etc. and the bar above it could be used as a cast bar possibly?

For party frames keep the setup already used (mana blue, health red obviously). Maybe thicken them a bit for healers who use the Clique add-on.

Now it will probably be WAY to difficult to make the bearing module and at Level Cap (with cat coming out you could add it below) the xp bar being almost useless, make it the targets frame. I know it kind of takes away from the borderlands feeling but i think its a worthy compromise.

As for the mini-map I don't know if there's anyways to give it that kind of feeling (where the unreachable areas are blue) but there may be some kind of converting you can do where you may be able to go through the map and shade it yourself (I know VERY time consuming).

I really hope these are fresh ideas, and that this project is still going on!
Good Luck!!!
-Drespar