View Single Post
04-10-07, 03:02 AM   #1
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For druids having problems with bars not paging when shapeshifting

So, I helped a druid friend in my guild who was having the issue that many of you have reported. Whenever he switched to bear, he was always getting his cat bar. It had worked fine for him for months, but a couple weeks ago things got screwy. I didn't really look into what the actual underlying issue was, but this is what we did to fix it.
  1. Log out
  2. Deleted all all files that start with the word bongos from WTF/Account/<account-name>/SavedVariables/
  3. Deleted all all files that start with the word bongos from WTF/Account/<account-name>/<server-name>/<character-name>/SavedVariables/
  4. Log in
  5. Mazzify just the button layout. Make sure to uncheck the "Place actions in buttons" setting on the final page of the Mazzifier.
  6. Open bongos options
  7. Click the stances tab in bongos options
  8. Delete all the rules
  9. If you're using the simple druid layouts, add a stance rule to shift bar 1 by 1 page for cat form. If you're using 'Mazzlefizz's Druid Layout', add a stance rule to shift bars 1-3 by 1 page for cat form.
  10. If you're using the simple druid layouts, add a stance rule to shift bar 1 by 2 pages for bear form. If you're using 'Mazzlefizz's Druid Layout', add a stance rule to shift bars 1-3 by 2 pages for bear form.
  11. Reload the UI (type "/rl")

Initially, I'd try doing the above without steps 2-5 so that you don't lose any layout changes you made. If it doesn't work, do the full thing.

Hope that helps.