View Single Post
06-22-07, 07:33 PM   #14
Tempestas
A Murloc Raider
OK good news and bad news.

Good news: I fixed this problem and not through any of the methods that are mentioned in this thread.

Bad News, because I wanted to play with it for a while to confirm it was fixed, it has been too long and I forget how I fixed it.

What I do remember is 1) It had to do with key bindings, I believe WOW's bindings, not bongos or other ones. 2) Seems like I just had to delete the bindings for shifting as a druisd and stealth as a rogue. 3) I found the solution somewhere in Mazzle's docs...but I have looked in the faq and other places and can't find it now.

Hope that helps and sorry that I cant remember better.

Edit found it. And I quote:
Bars in MazzleUI druid/warrior/rogue layout will stop changing based on stance if you use any of the Blizzard page changing bindings, which causes the Bongos page-changing mechanism to go out of sync. It's very easy to do this accidentally, especially the shift-mousewheel combo.

* I'd recommend unbinding all Blizzard page-changing bindings when playing classes that change forms/stances/stealth; they are under the action bars category in the bindings.
* If you do want to rebind the forms/stances/stealth buttons, use the Bongos binding mechanism. Read the layout description to see what the default bindings are.

Last edited by Tempestas : 06-22-07 at 07:45 PM.