View Single Post
08-26-12, 06:28 AM   #145
Stabilo
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Stabilo View Post
Tried on my rogue (with Slice and Dice) and, sorry for being quite inaccurate, it took about 3 times of clicking both cancel and apply for it to actually save it after you exit the config and open it again. Having a hard time finding a pattern.
Quoting myself. After updating to Beta 2 and reproducing the situation, the problem seemed to be that I've not been pushing enter after typing in the name of the buff to match. While this has mostly been a user error, I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to make the apply button check the text typed to the field whether you pressed enter or not, but of course depends on how the inner workings of the window is coded. I'm sure many others will make the same mistake and wonder.

As for features; Would make sense when you create a new Display "inside a display" ie. a timer, that the timer -display would be automatically selected. Small thing, but helps with the UI flow.

I can't seem to get any timers visible after updating to Beta 2 and re-creating auras. When creating a timer inside a display I get the error: "Error: Interface\Addons\PowerAuras\Modules\MedaData.lua:458: attempt to index global 'self' (a nil value)
Edit: Only the "inline" timers give errors, just creating a standalone display with a timer works.

Last edited by Stabilo : 08-26-12 at 06:47 AM.