View Single Post
11-28-10, 01:28 PM   #14
Xubera
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jaliborc View Post
My addon does not break DataBroker. If one display breaks because of my addon, it's because they are not doing something they should, that is checking the data object type. I posted here because I know it is common, yet wrong.
It's a slight change: one or two lines of code and it's fixed. And no one is forced to do it, but will break with my addon running too.

Also, this message is for DataBroker display authors. Some already answered and didn't seem angry about it, because they know it's a simple change. You also don't need to be.

Oh dont get me wrong, I am not angry, I dont even use data broker addons (except maybe auditor, but i dont use a bar mod to hold it). I was just confused cause you made it sound like your addon could break other peoples. I was confused on why you chose to code that way instead of finding a way around.

I was unaware that your addon might break other addons because their code isnt right. It was more of an inquisitive statement, not a , "change your ways" statement

▲ ▲ WoWInterface wont let me triforce >.>