View Single Post
04-06-15, 09:24 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Petrah View Post
I thought it only skinned the minimap? (I'm honestly unsure). Although I never combined them when I used it.
No, it must "take control" of the Blizzard minimap since when you try to merge the Carbonite minimized map and Blizzard's minimap in ElvUI, you end up getting an error and some weird other stuff. It's only a problem for people like me, who only like one minimap on their screen, and they prefer Carbonite's minimized map for that task.

Personally, I don't like ElvUI's putting a string of (what I see as) useless icons next to their minimap. And I just haven't found a way to turn them off yet. Not that it makes any difference. Everything else about it I like. One thing is it is actually very easily customized, something Elv gives you all the tools to do. Run into a problem customizing the interface? Just go to ElvUI's Forum for help. If you want to go too far in the customization, though, you better have more than a passing knowledge of Lua and XML coding. Which is the way it should be. Apparently.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!