View Single Post
08-20-11, 06:58 PM   #5
Verttex
Super Monkey

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
Of the two (that I am aware of) developers left of the original Carbonite team, faatal (aka: carboniteaddon) and Haavok, the last post I believe was on 8/11/2011 by Haavok. No offense meant towards Verttex, but he's a Carbonite user that also posts here occasionally to help everyone with their Carbonite problems.

I wouldn't go "nailing the lid on the coffin" just yet. "Real Life" has a way of kicking the stuffing out of many addon authors, and those two guys seem to be getting hammered lately.

Updates to Carbonite will, I am sure, come in the same fashion as always: When there is time for them to update it. So, worried? About as much as I am that the sun is going to explode in my lifetime.
Originally Posted by Haavok View Post
There has only ever been two of us developing Carbonite: Me & CarboniteAddon. We try to keep it updated and working and we're actually going to be putting out a new release fairly soon with data for Firelands quests and a few other fixes. Unfortunately neither of us have time to actively patrol the forums but we do pop up from time to time
Originally Posted by Chmee View Post
You guys are doing a great job, Haavok. Keep doing it!
Yup, me is in no way in relation to the making of the Carbonite addon. Sorry for the confusion.