View Single Post
01-08-14, 08:30 AM   #47
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Mazzy_Wow View Post
Hi! I have a couple of questions about your addon, if I may ask

Firstly, will you upload it as a all-in-one addon? Or will it have little modules like NeavUI? It makes it easier to decide which part you want and what not

Secondly, I'm already using !Beautycase (the one that NeavUI comes with) Will it work with your UI? or should a do something with the coding? I'm a completely noob with programming (i can only switch from true to false, and set scale to something Q_Q) so I want to be prepared for when your addon comes out!

Lastly, will you upload the UI using your lastest textures or the ones that looked like Aurora? I really like the first one but I understand that you, as the author, want to upload your own.

Sorry for my english mistakes and thanks for reading!
Well as I stated the base is NeavUI. (Neals UI was amazing do not get me wrong I just needed to mod it some and then it turned into I needed to mod it a lot. Then it went from there. I felt like I needed to change a lot to fix my style. Everything is gonna be what you see in the screenshot. Yes you can swap out modules and just do away with them and pick what ones you want and what ones you wanna replace with your own. After all its (NeavUI) just modded.

With Aurora, you can just simply reinstall the og one and get the same effect with everything just being the og one. I connected backdrops to Aurora, just because i like it that way.