Thread: Rogue AddOns
View Single Post
10-18-05, 11:02 AM   #4
Tain
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
On my Rogue there's only a few addons I use that that make my live a lot easier. Or as a Rogue, bearable.

For weapon switching I use StanceSets. I really like the way it works, and the fact that you can list muliple weapon sets for each stance. They swap as soon as you go into Stealth, and swap back out as soon as you unstealth. It also doesn't have the problem of some weapon swapping things I've found that only try to swap your mainhand with your offhand. You don't have to have a dagger in your offhand at all, whatever you tell it to use for main and offhand while stealthed it'll pull from your inventory. Plus you can assign a button to quick swap so if I want to switch to mainhand dagger while fighting something in order to get a backstab in it's one button, hit it again to switch back.

I also use a self cast mod for bandaging, in my case ActOnMe which is an Ace addon.

The other addon for Rogues that I just couldn't live without is PocketHelper. When you go into stealth and target something your PickPocket skill somes up in a button in the middle of the screen, and when you click to pickpocket it changes to the loot window in the same place. It makes pickpocket so much simpler, and faster.