View Single Post
10-29-14, 04:52 PM   #4
Mereinid
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hey-hey, Duugu and Seerah, I apologize for the lengthy time getting back. Its dinner time here, I had to get my eat on. Anywho, Seerah. The ones I have tried were were Bartender, Domnios, Quester, SmartunitFrames, JebusMail, GogoMount, Rarescanner, Sexmap, wMap, PhanxChat. I also tried Carbonite, which I love..that thing..wow, pardon the pun, was just broke from load. No functionality worked on that mod, at all.

I normally dont like to use full blow UI compilations as I like my UI set up universally and in the way I Like it set up. Minimap at the bottom center and some actions bigger than others so they are easier to get to. My bags in a certain area..etc etc.. However, I might have to try to get one that is *close* to what I like and wait until a couple months after the new expac comes out and more mods are tested for it and most of the bugs worked out.

Duugu, thanks for explaining what you did to me, it makes a bit more sense now. I figured some back-end functionality had to be reworked or removed all together. Thats the reasons for my erorrs. As far as the pet/quest error I am getting, is there a fix for that or at least a work around. I am not above plopping in a few XML lines to jurry-rig it.

Thanks you two.

Regards,
Mereinid
Janaki, Draenei, 90 Hunter
Anginny, Gnome, 87 Death Knight