View Single Post
04-16-16, 04:59 AM   #34
Folji
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey, thanks for the feedback!

I'm guessing by first action bar texture, you mean the one where the textures concave instead of convex? I thought it was pretty neat, too, but it felt too different from the rest. It was literally the only frame with that kind of a design. Not entirely done with it yet though, want to do some kind of indented texture on it like the old one had!

For the rest, it's all things I've considered, but I think I'd get around to it when I've got the core down and I start to figure out how to implement options beyond positioning in a config.lua like what I'm planning when I first release it. I kinda like the idea of having the character's main power anchored to the action bar in Legion (as well as being on the unit frame), for classes whose primary power (and not secondary) plays the decisive role. Like for the Maelstorm, I want to make a bar that goes across the top of the action bar, and as it gets more full it starts to glow and crackle with lightning! And I've been thinking for fire mages, a burning bar that drains out would be pretty neat.

Thanks again, hope you have a good recovery!