View Single Post
04-24-07, 01:11 AM   #222
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Geboran
I posted this accidentally in a different forum.....

Wow is there a lot to read up on around here!

I don't know if this has been posted or suggested, but I was wondering if it would be possible to set up the healing and decursing spells as macros with the "mouseover" feature instead of as the spell itself?

I set up specific macros for my healing and decursing spells that allow me to mouseover someone and cast a heal on them, or remove items by cleansing them. Furthermore, it also allows me to mouseover a raid frame and heal or decurse as needed. By far SUPERIOR to clicking and focusing on your target to apply the heal or cleansing.

It's a bit tedious to set these macros up, but thought that, since the configurations on a per class basis are set up anyway, why couldn't macros be set up and basically "replace" the ones loaded on the bar with the *SUPERIOR* macros instead? Would this be something you are willing to do if class-specific macros are submitted to you for inclusion?
You also posted it in another thread in this forum. Please don't spam your question. That usually makes it less likely to get a response.

Anyway, I really don't want to get in the business of altering people's macros. It just seems like a messy thing to do given that there are a limited number of macros and people may already have existing ones. It's probably doable, I just don't have the time or inclination to explore something that may not work well.

What I would like to do though is add some documents to the help area of MazzleOptions with useful macros that people could copy in-game and try out. That would be easy enough to do.