View Single Post
09-18-12, 07:58 PM   #143
CaliPatriot
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up My vote

First let me say that I don't post in forums, but I love carbonite and when WoW came out with the latest patch to prepare for MoP I was lost with out it. I kept checking the web site for a fix to no avail. I wondered if I could find an answer on the forums so I came a lookin. What I found was many people in the same boat as I was in. After spending an afternoon reading post, because I really had not been playing due to no carbonite, I found someone that had fixed the addon, I was one happy camper!!!! I d/l the fix and away I went ahhh life was good again. I was so happy that Rythal had fixed carbonite, I made an account just to post a thank you. I went off and played, but kept checking back for up dates. After the last one which I think was .7 I saw that that admin for the addon had returned to "fix" the addon, I was thinking WONDERFUL!!!! It's about damn time! But didn't post anything in regards to them. I continued to read the forums and found they didn't really "fix" it but broke it more than it already was due to lack of care of the last 5 years. So, by now I'm sure your asking what the hell my point is in telling you all the bull ****...well it is all to say THANK YOU again to Rythal for the fix to what "was" a great addon.

I love the idea of a pick and choose what you want addon. I am a big BGer so I really love the MAPS for the BGs. Next I would say is the punk buster. Anyhoo thank you again for fixing carbonite so I can get my "fix" of WoW. I look forward to your addon release Rythal. My vote for the name is the Ryonite.