View Single Post
10-22-08, 02:13 AM   #239
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ayindi View Post
Hi,

I have a problem with my Druids stancebar. I've searched available information, but did not find a real solution. Let me explain. My main bar has custom states:

[stance:0]
[stance:1]
[stance:2]
[stance:3]
[stance:3,stealth]
[stance:4]
[stance:5]
[stance:6]

So as you can see I want to my main bar to switch according to every form I'm in. I know that stance 2 is only aquatic form and this does not make sense, but I have not cleaned this up, yet.

So far this works fine except for stealth in cat form. If I stealth, my cat bar will not change to a stealthbar. If I delete [stance:3] in this setup the bar in edit mode will show me stance:3 + stealth correctly, but if I enter [stance:3] again I get only this stance and stealth seems to be gone. Seems that stance:3 will override stance:3+stealth. So is this a bug, of can you tell me what I'm doing wrong here?!

I also read digmouse's FAQ and there he mentioned something like this:

[stance:3];[stance:3,stealth]

I havent tried this, yet but as far as I understand this will get me a the same bar for cat and cat+stealth form, which I already have. I want two different bars for this!

Hope this description of the problem was more or less understandable!
[stance:3,stealth];[stance:3]

The states are checked in order. The way you have it, stance:3 is always going to be true when in cat form prowling or not, so it never gets to the stealth check. You need to check for stealth first, then if not stealth, check for stance only

Twitter: @IonMaul | Windows Live: [email protected] | Google Talk: [email protected]