View Single Post
05-13-09, 12:07 AM   #10
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Let's see. The OPs "Dislikes" list pretty much mirrors mine so I should be able to stay out of that swamp

Favs that get's listened to over and over again;

Aerosmith - Permanent Vacation
Nine Inch Nails - all of them, some of the recent stuff is quite interesting plus its free!
Final Fantasy OST Remixed - from OCRemix.com
Paul Oakenfold
Tiësto - Parade of the Athletes, the tracks Tiësto played during the Parade of Athletes from the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens
Sarah Brightman - Eden, No Time to Say Goodbye, SB is one of my favorite female singers
Soundgarden - the song "Black Hole Sun" still resonants in this cavern I call my skull.
Noir OST - soundtrack for the anime "Noir". The composer Kajiura Yuki mixes different styles of music to create a wonderful auditory landscape
Ayumi - Cyber TRANCE presents Ayu Trance 2, trance remixes of Japanese artist, Ayumi Hamisaki's songs. Great stuff
Metallica and the San Fransisco Symphony Orchestra - S&M, Metallica combine with a full symphony orchestra? Yah, that's the ticket. Master of Puppets with a full string section is awesome.
U2
Noel W. Sanger - Trance II (Trans) A State Of Altered Consciousness
Robert Mirabel - Native American artist who uses a combo of classical strings and Native American drums and flutes. Plus he is from the same tribe as me, Taos Pueblo
The Prodigy
Moby
Airwave
Chicane
Pakito
Ministry
Juno Reactor
Pink Floyd - The Wall
Pearl Jam
Nirvana - Nevermind, In Utero, Unplugged (recorded live at MTV's Unplugged set). I grew up on the Seattle sound. It's like mother's milk to me.
Led Zepplin
Megadeth
Guns 'N Roses - "Welcome to the Jungle" still brings back memories as that was my high school wrestling team's theme song. I imagine the Green Chain still uses that song.
The Eagles - Hotel California
Mikro - Greek dance/techno group

More later...

Last edited by Zyonin : 05-13-09 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Expanded the list