View Single Post
11-23-09, 11:59 PM   #4
Sandoggg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Can we get a screenshot of the inside of an addon's folder in your Interface\AddOns directory (showing file path/directory, etc., too)?
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...aok/Addons.jpg
looks fine to me, and it doesn't make sense because i literally didn't touch ANYTHING.

Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
It sounds like somehow you managed to move your addons folder if all of a sudden its done that. Or corrupted the files. But if your friends copy still has the same problem it is really weird.

I believe you said its been a day since you last played with no problems. Maybe recapping what you did computer and wow wise may help. Maybe something happened during one of those tasks.
i copied the folders and downloaded all new addons, as well as making a new interface and addons folder.
it was about a week ago now, but i can't remember doing anything special. chances are i was playing wow, stopped, got on the next day and started playing again. lol. but yeah. what. the. ****. i almost wanna pull the trigger and reformat my laptop here.. but i think my windows xp cd is a few states over.