View Single Post
12-07-07, 04:17 PM   #9
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
First, if my phrasing implied that we do allow direct links but just don't like them, I'll correct that: We don't allow direct links. We never have allowed direct links to offsite files. We always pull them whenever we see one and ask the person to upload directly. We allow links to the other major sites, but never to some random file. I'm not impinging Dridzt's honour here, he's a known author and user of the site and we have zero problem with him. Regardless, if he wants to make that file publicly available via our site, it needs to be done through our download database, same as the rest of the files on the site. If you and he wish to exchange the file privately, that is your business and you can use PMs or email for that.

As for the rest, this has been gone over multiple times and I'm not going to get into it again. We have nothing to do with gold sellers, never have. I understand that you are irritated, but slandering us was uncalled for.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti