View Single Post
05-18-05, 09:54 AM   #1
chemosh
A Murloc Raider
Reputation meter or something like it for UI

I know little about programming, and was wondering if it is even possible to have a window or small tracker for a specific reputation in game. I know that at times I work on my reputation, say for Furlbolgs for the mooncloth patterns they give at different rep levels, or with Argent Dawn for the different gear/items made available once you hit the certain rep levels.

It would be a nice add on feature, something similar to what I saw on the Titan panel for the honorable kills and such. Just a blurb like that, maybe a drop down menu to select the specific rep/reps you wish to see displayed.

Something like:

Timbermaw Furlbolgs 8012/1200
Hydraxian Waterlords 2304/3000

Something like that. Just so we don't have to go into the character sheet, click on the rep tab...scroll down..just to see 1 rep, too time consuming that way. with a window or something similar you can just look to the panel see you have x amount of rep to the next level and continue on, without wasting time click through a myriad of menus.

*shrugs* Probably a pipe dream...If someone wants to try it out, or if this has already been tried, but didn't work, I would appreciate a smidge of feedback. Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance,
Chemosh
Earthen Ring