View Single Post
07-19-15, 10:02 PM   #11
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
Jeffy162 -- You are talking about quests (maybe the colored 'blob areas' on the maps?) and we have been talking about Quest Givers (icons) showing/not showing on the maps. So far, it appears that the only way to get Quest Givers icons to show on the map is to have the Carbonite Quest module installed, then click the appropriate (yellow) button.
Yes, that is what the rest of the thread is about, but my post was in answer to this post (post #8):
Originally Posted by Snuffsis View Post
I have this same problem, and I do have the Quests module.

It is the latest version, I have tried it with only carbonite activated, only maps and quests and so on. Still no quests will show up on the map. It is quite annoying, since I want to use carbonite to do all the quests in-game.
(I made the relevant part of the post bold.)
You will notice that the poster did not mention quest givers, merely "quests ... on the map". Hence, my answer.

As far as the Guide goes, I don't know how long the "Quest Givers" heading has been in there. I don't use it that often (probably only around 5 or 6 times in the seven years I've played WoW) but I don't remember seeing it before. That doesn't mean it wasn't there, I just do not remember seeing it (please see my signature for the reason ). But after checking it out, I can tell you that it doesn't do anything. Nothing. I suppose it's a "place holder" for later, maybe.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-19-15 at 10:39 PM.