11-30-06, 10:15 PM   #238
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Okay, from that same thread then:

Originally Posted by Nethaera
Ok, everyone. I have an update!

At current we are showing we are caught up on all of our invitations and if for some reason you did NOT receive one as of yet and were indicated as a winner in one of the various contests, we would like you to email the following address: [email protected] . That is going to be the best source to contact to get a resolution. Please don't post your information on these forums or anywhere else so that your information stays secure. Calling the billing number or contacting the regular billing email address will not help you in getting a quick resolution as much as using the email I just put here.

Hopefully we can get things resolved for those of you that are still waiting for a legitimate invite.

*Edit- Please don't forget to check your spam box and filters since the Blizzard email address is sometimes wrongly tagged.
and

Originally Posted by Nethaera
Note the email that you registered at the contest with and who the contest was with. I.E. "WoW Vault Contest" etc. That should be the best information that you could provide.
So, if your ID # is 634 or lower and you haven't received your key yet, then follow the above instructions.

I'm submitting the next batch of names tomorrow, so if your ID is above 634 it hasn't gone in yet and thus there is no point bugging Blizz about it yet.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

Last edited by Cairenn : 11-30-06 at 10:22 PM.