Thread: Carbonite 5.04
View Single Post
09-01-12, 12:05 PM   #113
iltemann
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Why this post?
-------------------------
OK! Enough people have been emailing and sending me messages about where to get the new version, that i've created a new topic that I can control the first 2 threads of for it, now you never have to go searching the information will be here.

The File
-------------------------
Carbonite FAN UPDATE 5.04 is located at http://virtxchange.com/carbonite/
MD5SUM: 74624d105037f0fb775372773e005213 carbonite-mop-50403.zip

Be sure to virus scan it if you have any concerns, it's always best to be safe no matter how many people before you say they've downloaded it.

What's Changed?
--------------------------
- Repaired PVP/LFR/LFG eye icon not showing up
- Added an option under Quests to show how many dailies you've done if you still want to track it.
- Repaired questing so no matter which POI system you use, you should still get group chat notices about objectives and quest complete sounds / notices.

- Added an option under Quests to select between using carbonites built in quest tracking database / POI's, or blizzards.

- Initial release
- Maps for the world are updated to include pandaria
- 11 starter zones are now instances, map changes to reflect that
I just love the fact that you have done a great job making the addon to work Felt kinda lost :-( But now im back :-)

I have one problem atm tho: I cant see the ! for new quests when the minimap docked etc. is down. I used to do before, but not now anymore. How to solve this?