View Single Post
05-11-17, 06:10 AM   #12
Resike
A Pyroguard Emberseer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by arith View Post
I spent a few time reading to the issue posted in your addon project, and did some test with MoveEverything and some of my addons which also use NoTaint_UIDropDown (such as Accountant Classic, or World Map Tracking Enhanced), I found something weird.
If I disable all addons, but only enable WardrobeSort and Accountant Classic (which we use exactly the same version of NoTaint_UIDropDown), and when I visit the transmogrifer and the UI pop-up, clicking on the Sort By menu, I can see the menu items from Accountant Classic is also showing there.
I am not sure where is going wrong, but this is the first time I saw such issue. I will look into the codes in my addons although I am not sure if there is anything wrong there.
This could mean that one of the addons is not using some calls properly using the Lib_ and the standard Blizzard functions at the same time.

If you call ToggleDropDownMenu and Lib_ToggleDropDownMenu at the same time that would populate the menu twice, which could cause some elements to stuck there even if you open another dropdown. Because the Blizzard funcitons might still think the dropdown is open, while the lib thinks the dropdown is closed.

Last edited by Resike : 05-11-17 at 06:12 AM.