View Single Post
08-25-08, 04:46 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by littlebuddha79 View Post
I use Outfitter. I've never tried ItemRack, but outfitter has the same feature with the popouts on the Character screen to equip any item in your inventory to that slot, but what I really like is the automatic switching that can be set up (so every time you mount up, it automatically equips your carrot, your riding crop, and your boots with mithril spurs...and unequips them when you dismount) and the quick click changing an entire set of gear with the mimimap button menu. Just set up a set and give it a name, right click the minimap button and a list of all your sets will come up...just click the one you want to wear and viola.
ItemRack does all of these things, too. (what I was talking about was in addition to the character screen)

Something I liked from when I used to use Outfitter was that it has (or at least used to have) the ability to automatically set up sets to maximize certain stats. Like, if you wanted to set up a gear set for max stamina, Outfitter would look at each item and pick the ones with the most stamina on them for you.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh