View Single Post
10-21-19, 06:33 PM   #2
Noresa
A Murloc Raider
I am not sure if bumping my own Thread is allowed, but I found a "working" solution, not for Dominos but for the ElvUI ActionBars.

To summerize it fast:
I went into the
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_retail_\Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\ActionBars
Folder of ElvUI, opened the "ActionsBars.lua" and added my Keybindings manually to the AB:FixKeybindText(button) function. ElvUI already had some custom text modifications for some Keybindings (for Example the Numpad+ Button was shown as N+ instead of NPLUS.
So I just added the Buttons I am using for my Steelseries 500 and gave them a Binding Text that is understable to me. For the interested ones below is the code snippet of my custom Binding Texts:
Code:
		text = gsub(text, 'F3', "DU");
		text = gsub(text, 'F5', "DO2");
		text = gsub(text, 'F6', "DU2");
		text = gsub(text, 'F7', "DU1");
		text = gsub(text, 'F8', "DU");
		text = gsub(text, 'F9', "DO1");
		text = gsub(text, 'F10', "MID");
		text = gsub(text, 'F11', "MO2");
		text = gsub(text, 'F12', "MO1");
		text = gsub(text, 'Hm', "DO3");
		text = gsub(text, 'M3', "Mid");
Sadly I am bound to ElvUI now, maybe I just go back to Default and live with it, I dunno, maybe I find a solutiuon for Dominos or Bartender.

Regards

EDIT: Actually it is really simple for Bartender and Dominos too. Just open up the
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_retail_\Interface\AddOns\Dominos\libs\LibKeyBound-1.0\LibKeyBound-1.0.lua
File and create your Custom Hotkey Text in the "function LibKeyBound:ToShortKey(key)
" segment.

Last edited by Noresa : 10-21-19 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Found a Solution for Bartender & Dominos