Thread: Carbonite 5.0
View Single Post
09-13-12, 12:51 PM   #87
Drencarnate
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by schizophrena View Post
Thank you very much - we (the community that doesn't mind waiting and understands real life issues) could do with less people like you taking the authors time and demanding their attention. Plus, there will be a lot less hate on this forum when you all stop coming and find something else. I hope for Rythals sake you don't use his and have the same attitude to him at some point.

Thank you Rythal for saving Carbonite. I came to this forum with the intention of locating the person(s) I could donate to, as this addon has come in handy. After reading the pompous responses from the authors, I can promise you they won't get a penny from me. The "fix" provided by the authors has simply created more problems + forced me to search for the actual fix from Rythal. Now that it's clear the authors are simply trying to milk us for donations while they go on with their "busy" lives, I'll keep working 80+ hours a week, playing warcraft when I can and wonder what it's like to be busy too.

P.S. I found the fix on the ol' Argh matey site.

Last edited by Drencarnate : 09-13-12 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Having a hard time believing the author(s) could have their heads shoved that far up their asses.