Thread: 5.041
View Single Post
09-13-12, 02:55 PM   #12
DarthEspa
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by schizophrena View Post
Because it is impossible that the person doesn't deal with the bugs? In my case, I don't deal with low leveling - so when I say I don't have any leveling quest issues, I'm not truthful? In my case, I don't deal with carbonite buttons (I have other mods for that) and therefore don't have a problem there, therefore I'm lieing about the fact that I don't have problems with it? Please grow up, stop namecalling (didn't we all outgrow that in third grade?), and assuming the worst - life is a lot better when you don't always assume the worst in others.

I too second the call for the "over 9000" comments, but I have a feeling that has a reference to the "over 9000!" craze that swept across WoW a while back (no idea who/what it was about, nor do I really care).
The code is broken. Period. You can try to defend Faatal all you want, and yes I have seen your blind defense of him all over this particular board , but the fact is that the code is broken and Faatal is an ungrateful brat. As someone who used the paid version from early-BC until Wrath when Blizz killed pay-to-use addons (and then even donated a few times), I sincerely wish I hadn't. I had alot of respect and loyalty for Faatal over Carbonite, and stuck with this obviously dying addon up until he released his "fix" for 5.0.4, and acted like a jackass.

I would also like a quote where I called anyone a name. I also never assumed anything. Once again it is a FACT that the code is broken. Plain and simple. It's actually THAT black-and-white. Reading comprehension is fun stuff.